directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Faiz <n...@atlassian.com>
Subject Re: upgrade nlog4j
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 14:14:52 GMT
Ok then, I'll write it.

> I agree as far as I don't have to write it... Jelly is not my cup of
> tea ;)

Really, once you learn a couple of tricks in Jelly you can find a way
to do most things. :) I

I'll add a preGoal to jar:jar which will warn, very loudly, if
different versions of the same jar are listed as dependencies in the
various project.xml files lying around.

I can't see any other solution although I dont think this is
particularly elegant.

I'll send something through to this list when it's running. If anyone
has a better solution please let me know.

Cheers,
Nick