directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Thom Park" <Thom.P...@borland.com>
Subject trying to generate schema classes...
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:49:40 GMT
Dear All,

I do believe I'm on a roll today - now I'm in OpenSourceHell with schema
generation...

When I unleash maven on my schema file I get the following stack trace:

    [echo] Generated schema producer classes for samba.schema

ASTIdentifier : java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

        at

java:39)

        at

sorImpl.java:25)

        at
org.apache.commons.jexl.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImp

l.invoke(UberspectImpl.java:304)

        at
org.apache.commons.jexl.parser.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:56)

        at
org.apache.commons.jexl.parser.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java

:106)

<remainder of trace omitted to protect the reader's sanity>

The parser is blowing when it tries to process my schema file. I believe
I've set up the dependencies correctly in the project.properties file
but from the stack trace

it's unclear to me what line in my schema file is the culprit in this
failure.

Can anyone advise what I should be looking at in the trace to tell me
what part of the schema file is wrong please?

-Thom