directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Thom Park" <Thom.P...@borland.com>
Subject RE: Problem embedding 0.92 ApacheDS...
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:27:11 GMT
Hmm...

Well, I guess I have to read the code some time - now is as good as any.

Thanks,

-Thom

________________________________

From: Trustin Lee [mailto:trustin@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:32 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: Problem embedding 0.92 ApacheDS...

Hi Thom,

2005/9/29, Thom Park <Thom.Park@borland.com>:

I've followed the instructions in the doc for embedding ApacheDS in my
java application but, what worked fine with 0.9 no longer works with
0.92!

Can someone tell me what's changed with the procedure to embed ApacheDS
0.92 within a java app and put me right please?

The way to configure ApacheDS has been change significantly from 0.9.2.
There's no documentation about it, but please take a look at
apacheds-main to find out how to configure ApacheDS.   It is using
Spring framework, but you can configure it plain Java code, too.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/