directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Thom Park" <Thom.P...@borland.com>
Subject Problem embedding 0.92 ApacheDS...
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:48:14 GMT
Hi,

I've followed the instructions in the doc for embedding ApacheDS in my java application but,
what worked fine with 0.9 no longer works with 0.92!

Can someone tell me what's changed with the procedure to embed ApacheDS 0.92 within a java
app and put me right please?

-Thom

-----Original Message-----
From: Emir Rodriguez [mailto:emirrodriguex2@yahoo.com.mx]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 3:35 PM
To: dev@directory.apache.org
Subject: [mina] Problems with the SSLFilter

Hello,
I'm new using the SSL with Mina, I'm trying to make a
simple program that can connect to the Echo server
that comes with the project, but it never can write
the message over the network.
- I enable the flag in the Main class of the Echo
Server example.
- I'm using the 0.9 SNAPSHOT version of MINA.
- And this is the simple code that i'm using to
connect to the server.

public static void main(String[] args) throws
Exception {
   // Create TCP/IP connector.
   SocketConnector connector = new SocketConnector();
   try {

connector.getFilterChain().addLast("sslFilterClient",
					new
SSLFilter(BogusSSLContextFactory.getInstance(false)));

   ConnectFuture future = connector.connect(new
InetSocketAddress("10.0.50.199", 8080), new
NetCatProtocolHandler());

   future.join();
   if (!future.isConnected())
      System.out.println("No se conecto");
	} catch (IOException e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		} catch (Exception e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		}
	}

I dont know what happend ? i'm making some wrong. !!!