directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <>
Subject Re: [mina][m2] Who deployed M2 pom for mina?
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2005 01:09:56 GMT
On 9/17/05, Alex Karasulu <> wrote:
> Ahh ok, I was just playing with m2 right now. Started working on a pom
> in the asn1 area which has a dep on MINA 0.7.4. The problem is there is
> an emma dependency that is not found. MINA 0.7.4 has a test scope dep
> on it it seems.

Yeah, that's the m1 version. We shouldn't convert plugins across - fix
needed on our end.

You should be able to build MINA with m2 and use that, however.

Hey btw how do you generate a m2 pom from the m1 pom?

We haven't really made the code reusable yet - its in sandbox/repoclean of
Maven's SVN.

View raw message