directory-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Stored procedure support?
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:28:21 GMT
Yes, I was referring more to PL/SQL or Transaction-SQL (SQL Server). OK, so
you are planning on using BSF. I was going to say that if you wanted to use
SQL, I've just added pluggable backend support to the JDBC-LDAP bridge for
another project I'm working on. But I see i mis-interpreted what you were
planning on so thats that :-)

Marc