directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] Client hangs and sends no data
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 02:50:31 GMT
Hi Christian,

2005/9/29, Christian Möller <dcmoeller@gmx.de>:

> I've got a problem with sending data from a client to a server using
> MINA. Data are successfully written to ProtocolSession as I can see them
> in the logging output. But they are never sent to the server: Absolutely
> no data travels across the network; the client application hangs.

Could you give me full thread dump for the application when it hangs? I need
to inspect it first to see if it is caused by therad pool filters.

I've looked at your example application delivered with the MINA 0.7.4:
> Sumup Client and Server. There are no real differences (by the way, the
> example app works locally). The only difference obvious to me is usage
> of DemuxingProtocolCodecFactory - I'm using a kind of
> ProtocolCodecFactory.

It would be great if I can reproduce the problem by myself. Please e-mail me
the source code if you can provide it to me.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/