directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] another question while implementing ACDFEngine
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:12:14 GMT
2005/9/23, Trustin Lee <trustin@gmail.com>:

> Now I see that we can get apDN easily in case of prescriptiveACI because
> it is an attribute of subentry. But what about entryACI? How can I find an
> appropriate administrative point?

I thought over this and I concluded that 'ou=users,ou=system' should be apDN
thought it doesn't need to be a real administrative point. We should be OK
to evaluate SubtreeSpecification with apDN regardless it is an
administrative point or not. Just fixing administration point for users
helps me to implement 'subtree' userClass without much compromise. WDYT?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/