directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] another question while implementing ACDFEngine
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:11:06 GMT
Hi,

I implemented evaluation logic for UserItem.Classes and
ProtectedItem.RangeOfValues thanks to Alex's help, but I still don't know
how to implement it for UserItem.Subtree. It looks like SubtreeEvaluator
requires many parameters I don't understand yet.

Any idea about how to use SubtreeEvaluator? Please take a look at my ACDF
implementation at:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/directory/apacheds/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ldap/server/authz/ACDFEngine.java?rev=291080&view=markup

I commented out my evaluation code. Please find 'instanceof
UserClass.Subtree' then you'll see where I've commented out.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/