directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] ACDFEngine implementation
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 05:50:06 GMT
2005/9/22, Trustin Lee <trustin@gmail.com>:

> I've implemented most logic of ACDF as specified in X.501 specification,
> but I'm not sure I did things OK. Please review ACDFEngine. And it would be
> nice if you can give me some idea on FIXMEs and TODOs.

I've asked my FIXMEs to Alex and he gave me a lot of hints. Now I know I can
handle refinements with RefinementEvaluator, RangeOfValues with new
evaluator slightly modified from RefinementEvaluator, and Subtree with
SubtreeEvaluator.

Plus I believe I have to move ACDFEnging to ApacheDS-core from LDAP-common
because it requires access to the DIT.

BTW I think the package name 'ACL' should be changed to 'aci' because the
term ACL is not correct. Ersin, could you change your grammar file with me?

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/