directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Servser] SSL Support?
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:35:30 GMT
ApacheDS doesn't use MINA SSL support yet. There's a tutorial in wiki that
demonstrates the usage of SSLFilter and LoggingFilter.

http://wiki.apache.org/directory/MinaTutorial

Or you could simply browse the MINA Echo protocol server example:

http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/network/getting_started.html

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/