directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Only 'uid=admin,ou=system' can initiate the first run.
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:13:09 GMT
ApacheDS initializes system context partition at its first run. It adds
entries such as admin user which contains admin password. ApacheDS has to
run as an admin at the first time to create an appropriate administrator
information.

We can fix this issue by using default admin password. WDYT?

http://gleamynode.net/