directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [apacheds] An idea on simplfying ContextPartition and Interceptor interface
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 06:02:20 GMT
Hi,

I see duplicate implementations in move() and modify() methods in
ContextPartitions and Interceptors. It is because they provide almost
identical operation with two methods with different signature.

I implemented AbstractContextPartition so that users can implement minimal
number of operations to make their ContextPartition implementation. But,
what about just merging these each method pair into just two methods as I
did in AbstractContextPartition?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/