directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <>
Subject Re: LDAP Product Matrix provided by the Open Group
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 13:53:06 GMT
Hi, Stefan,

Thanks for pointing out the Open Group matrix.  Since we ship with
Kerberos, it would be nice to also be listed with a bullet-point in
the "IdM" column, since the description for IdM includes "Single
Sign-On."  Is this something you can facilitate with the Open Group or
perhaps provide a recommended contact for me?

On 9/5/05, Stefan Zoerner <> wrote:
> Hi all!
> The LDAP Product Matrix provided by the Open Group lists commercial and
> open source products that use the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol.
> This is just to inform you that now the matrix lists Apache Directory
> Server as well.
> Greetings from sunny Hamburg, Stefan

View raw message