directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Product Matrix provided by the Open Group
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 13:53:06 GMT
Hi, Stefan,

Thanks for pointing out the Open Group matrix.  Since we ship with
Kerberos, it would be nice to also be listed with a bullet-point in
the "IdM" column, since the description for IdM includes "Single
Sign-On."  Is this something you can facilitate with the Open Group or
perhaps provide a recommended contact for me?

Thanks!

Enrique