directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@cs.hacettepe.edu.tr>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] ACDFEngine implementation
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:32:11 GMT
Sorry for the late reply.

> 2005/9/22, Trustin Lee <trustin@gmail.com>:
> BTW I think the package name 'ACL' should be changed to 'aci' because the
> term ACL is not correct. Ersin, could you change your grammar file with
> me?

Below is a list of files to be modified (just package definitions) so that
all antlr related stuff will be compiled to ...aci instead of ...acl.

directory\shared\ldap\trunk\common\src\antlr\ACIItem.g
directory\shared\ldap\trunk\common\src\java\org\apache\ldap\common\acl\ACIItemParser.java
directory\shared\ldap\trunk\common\src\java\org\apache\ldap\common\acl\ReusableAntlrACIItemLexer.java
directory\shared\ldap\trunk\common\src\java\org\apache\ldap\common\acl\ReusableAntlrACIItemParser.java
E:\ApacheDS\directory\shared\ldap\trunk\common\src\test\org\apache\ldap\common\acl\ACIItemParserTest.java

For consistency, there are not ACL like naming in any antlr related files,
they are all ACI kind. Just modify the package declerations in the files
listed above.

Cheers,

-- Ersin