directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DNS zones in the LDAP namespace
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 23:03:34 GMT
Me again,

I don't want to cloud my question too much, but I'd like to point out I
have a similar issue with mapping Kerberos principals and realms to the
DIT.  I'd like to come up with a common story for users.  I am currently
putting Kerberos principals under:

dn: uid=erodriguez, ou=Users, dc=example,dc=com
objectclass: krb5Principal
objectclass: krb5KDCEntry

And the krb5kdc.schema has an objectclass 'krb5Realm' which I'm not using.

Enrique