directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trying to generate schema classes...
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 23:35:30 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 16:06 -0700, Thom Park wrote:
>>Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to post the schema directly to the 'net -
>>one's employer takes a dim view of such - which, I guess, doesn't really
>>help anyone help me.

I just removed a parenthesis from a schema and rebuilt and I got a
stacktrace that made the error pretty obvious.  I have attached my error
below.  My best guess is you have a problem somewhere else.  One other
guess is that with multiproject installs you should multiproject:clean.
  Alex pointed this out to me not 1 week ago.  A plain 'clean' will just
clean the top-level.

HTH:

My maven command is:

bash-2.05b# maven -Dmaven.test.skip=true multiproject:clean
multiproject:install

build:start:

multiproject:install-callback:
     [echo] Running jar:install for ApacheDS Core
java:prepare-filesystem:
     [mkdir] Created dir:
/root/workspace/org.apache.directory.apacheds/core/target/classes

java:compile:
directory:schema:
directory:init:

directory:prepare-filesystem:
     [mkdir] Created dir:
/root/workspace/org.apache.directory.apacheds/core/target/schema
ASTIdentifier : java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Caused by: Failed to generate apachedns schema classes in package
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap
	at
org.apache.ldap.server.tools.schema.DirectorySchemaToolTask.execute(DirectorySchemaToolTask.java:105)
	... 96 more
Caused by: java.text.ParseException: Parser failure on:
	schema input stream ==> java.io.FileInputStream@5ce40
Antlr exception trace:
line 147:39: unexpected token: $
	at
org.apache.ldap.server.tools.schema.antlrOpenLdapSchemaParser.objectClass(antlrOpenLdapSchemaParser.java:616)
	at
org.apache.ldap.server.tools.schema.antlrOpenLdapSchemaParser.parseSchema(antlrOpenLdapSchemaParser.java:135)