directory-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Möller <dcmoel...@gmx.de>
Subject [mina] Client hangs and sends no data
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:21:31 GMT
Sorry, missed an appropriate subject line ...

Hi,

I've got a problem with sending data from a client to a server using
MINA. Data are successfully written to ProtocolSession as I can see them
in the logging output. But they are never sent to the server: Absolutely
no data travels across the network; the client application hangs.

I've looked at your example application delivered with the MINA 0.7.4:
Sumup Client and Server. There are no real differences (by the way, the
example app works locally). The only difference obvious to me is usage
of DemuxingProtocolCodecFactory - I'm using a kind of  ProtocolCodecFactory.

Maybe I've lost a simple thing to do?

Thanks for any help.

Christian