directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Operation scope
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:11:37 GMT
Marc Boorshtein wrote:

> Actually it does, but not in a "direct" way.  I've seen the draft
> model used with dynamic groups which would allow the same functionality.

Can you elaborate some more on this?  Also I think we do have group
membership as a factor in determining ACI evaluation.  However this is
not the same as using dynamic groups.

I guess a dynamic group is modeled as a filter and this filter exerts an
assertion on an attribute's value within an entry to determine inclusion
within a group.

Thanks,
Alex