directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Faiz <n...@atlassian.com>
Subject Re: jdk 1.4/1.5 incompatibility problem?
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 05:21:06 GMT
Trustin,

Thanks for the quick response. I'm pushed for time right now but will
let you know how it goes.

By the looks of it I'm going to have to work out a 1.5 strategy anyway. :)

Cheers,
Nick

--
ATLASSIAN - http://www.atlassian.com/

Confluence - the enterprise wiki - tried it yet?
http://www.atlassian.com/confluence/