directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Stored procedure support?
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:52:33 GMT
Marc Boorshtein wrote:

> I know stored procedure support is planned.  Are you planning on a SQL
> like language or a Java based implementation?

Hmmmm ... Are you referring to some kind of procedure specification or
to the actually procedure body?  I'll presume you mean the body of the
procedure and I will interpret your reference to SQL above as PL/SQL.
Regardless I think a single link will answer your question:

http://jakarta.apache.org/bsf/

This way we can support a slew of scripting languages besides Java.

HTH,
Alex