directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Faiz <n...@atlassian.com>
Subject upgrading to nlog4j.1.2.17
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 01:31:33 GMT
Hey Alex (and others),

I was originally sending this to Alex, as a follow up to an interrupted
IM chat, but thought it relevant to send to the dev list. It relates to
upgrading nlog4j.

Check out maven.org/ibiblio under org.slf4j - you will find nlog4j.1.2.17 .

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/org.slf4j/jars/

We need to find a solution for this NoSuchMethodError - I keep seeing it
in IDEA but havent had time to test with ApacheDS in any other embedded
capacity. It's a blocker.

Whenever I hit an nlog4j log statement in IDEA, when I have several
modules open, and when my own source code uses log4j but one of the
modules references ApacheDS, I see a NoSuchMethodError.

Nick

--
ATLASSIAN - http://www.atlassian.com/

Confluence - the enterprise wiki - tried it yet?
http://www.atlassian.com/confluence/