directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: Normalizer vs. Comparator
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 20:01:17 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Stefan Zoerner wrote:
>
>> Hi all!
>

> Hey sorry for taking so long to respond.

No problem Alex. There are currently so many things for me to do ...

> Hope this helps,
> Alex

Thank you very much for taking the time to describe the relation of
these components and their deeper meaning. And yes, it was very helpful.
I will add some test cases for matching rules in the near future (for
the compare op I alredy have some). It looks to me that I will be able
to make some of the missing rules work (those not critical ones), at
least as implemented in the current SystemComparatorProducer.

Stefan.