directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: LDAP Product Matrix provided by the Open Group
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 14:51:06 GMT
Enrique Rodriguez wrote:
> Hi, Stefan,

Hi Enrique,
> Thanks for pointing out the Open Group matrix.  Since we ship with
> Kerberos, it would be nice to also be listed with a bullet-point in
> the "IdM" column, since the description for IdM includes "Single
> Sign-On."  Is this something you can facilitate with the Open Group or
> perhaps provide a recommended contact for me?

Recommended contact at the Open Group is Chris Harding, he is very
helpful. You find his E-Mail on the matrix website. Just click on the
"the Forum Director of the DIF" link -- sounds like "The Wizard of OZ" ;-)

Please send him a short sentence about our Kerberos functionality, which
he may use as information in the fancy blue box hovering over the new
IdM bullet-point. You will probably do a better job here than me (e.g.
your sentence will be correct).

For the first recording of the ASF in the Open Group list (including the
Directory bullet and its description) I have forwarded an approval by
Alex to Chris. I do not really know, how much bureaucracy they have at
the Open Group. It will probably do if you say you are a committer,
perhaps with Alex on carbon copy.

Greetings,
     Stefan