directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@cs.hacettepe.edu.tr>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Another failed draft on access control
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:19:39 GMT
Hi,

Now we have Subentries as defined in RFC 3672 and so we have a flexible,
standard based infrastructure for implementing any administrative aspect.
The first experiment for this flexible architecture was implementing
collective attributes which took a few hours of Alex as I know. It seems
that ApacheDS will implement the ACI subsystem the most right way. These
failed RFCs are also good references for us to write a non-expiring LDAP
ACI RFC.

Cheers,

--Ersin