directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@cs.hacettepe.edu.tr>
Subject Re: Discussion on porting X.500 ACIItem to LDAP
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:19:58 GMT

>> There is a lack of (SP)* in refinements, I think. Nothing serious.
>
> I see. I was not very generous about ( SP )* when I wrote
> SubtreeSpecification grammar, hehe. Now can you check:
>
> http://rafb.net/paste/results/JQ717550.html
>
> I also updated specificExclusions rule.

nopaste may not store it forever so here it's:

refinements returns [ArrayList children]
{
    log.debug( "entered refinements()" );
    children = null;
    ExprNode child = null;
    ArrayList tempChildren = new ArrayList();
}
	:
    OPEN_CURLY ( SP )*
    (
        child=refinement ( SP )*
        {
            tempChildren.add( child );
        }
        ( ( SP )* SEP ( SP )* child=refinement ( SP )*
        {
            tempChildren.add( child );
        } )*
    )? CLOSE_CURLY
    {
        children = tempChildren;
    }
    ;

specificExclusions
{
    log.debug( "entered specificExclusions()" );
}
    :
    OPEN_CURLY ( SP )*
        ( specificExclusion ( SP )*
            ( SEP ( SP )* specificExclusion ( SP )* )*
        )?
    CLOSE_CURLY
    ;

-- Ersin