directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emir Rodriguez <emirrodrigu...@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject Re: [mina] Problems with the SSLFilter
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:10:41 GMT
I make a mistake, because i dont set the property
setUseClientMode (true) in the SSLFilter.
I'm sorry to make loss your time with this question.

 --- Emir Rodriguez <emirrodriguex2@yahoo.com.mx>
escribió:

> Hello,
> I'm new using the SSL with Mina, I'm trying to make
> simple program that can connect to the Echo server
> that comes with the project, but it never can write
> the message over the network.
> - I enable the flag in the Main class of the Echo
> Server example.
> - I'm using the 0.9 SNAPSHOT version of MINA.
> - And this is the simple code that i'm using to
> connect to the server.
>
> public static void main(String[] args) throws
> Exception {
>    // Create TCP/IP connector.
>    SocketConnector connector = new
> SocketConnector();
>    try {

connector.getFilterChain().addLast("sslFilterClient",
> 					new

SSLFilter(BogusSSLContextFactory.getInstance(false)));