directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: asn1 compiler
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 22:32:08 GMT
Hi andrea,

On Mon, 2005-09-05 at 21:57 +0200, Andrea Chiodoni wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> I've been compiling the ldap.asn1 sample. The generated java code
> import the following java package org.apache.snickers.as1.runtime
> which is missing.

Well, it's MIA...

> Am I doing something wrong?

No, you don't. But the ASN.1 compiler baby is really young. I'm not sure
that its parents have already dated ;)

Sorry, but if you need a fully working ASN.1 compiler, this is not the
right place. It is supposed to be, but the work is more "starting" than
"in progress"...

Wanna help us ?

Emmanuel L├ęcharny