Kirill,

Do you try a simple,

java -jar apacheds-main-0.9.1.jar

or do you have a special configuration ("server.properties")?
In the default configuration (the call above works for me in 0.9.1) Port 389 is used. Do you run another LDAP server on your system?

Greetings from Hamburg,
    Stefan

--8<----------------------------------------------------------------

Stefan Zoerner, Dipl.-Math.

Advisory IT Architect, AMS Application Innovation
IBM e-business Innovation Center
Beim Strohhause 17
20097 Hamburg

mail      szoerner@de.ibm.com
www    http://www.ibm.com/services/de/innovation

"Kirill Kovalenko" <kirill@softerra.com>

03.08.2005 14:38
Please respond to "Apache Directory Developers List"