Hi Mehmet,

2005/8/5, "Mehmet D. Akn" <mdakin@uludag.org.tr>:
I've been using netty 2 in our project and I wanted to thanks you for
this great project. Although I had some problems with it its generally
great. I want to switch to MINA in near future. is mina stable enough to
take over netty 2's place? I'll try to report any problem during my tests,
Thanks again for the great products.

It is good to see someone get help from my open source works. :)

Yes, I believe MINA is much better than Netty 2, and our team supports MINA actively.  Please feel safe to migrate to MINA.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/