directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <SZOER...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Client library (I like JNDI factories)
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 15:04:57 GMT
A simple example may be found in the JNDI Tutorial:
http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/tutorial/objects/state/custom.html
(object and state factories for Person objects/entries)

An even more interesting one is the group functionality of the LDAP
booster pack, which is implemented with JNDI state/object factories
http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/
cite: The Booster Pack contains support for both static and dynamic groups
by representing them as group objects that can be read and stored in the
directory.

Greetings from Hamburg,
    Stefan

--8<----------------------------------------------------------------

Stefan Zoerner, Dipl.-Math.

Advisory IT Architect, AMS Application Innovation
IBM e-business Innovation Center
Beim Strohhause 17
20097 Hamburg

mail      szoerner@de.ibm.com
www    http://www.ibm.com/services/de/innovation

Marc Boorshtein <mboorshtein@gmail.com>
03.08.2005 12:43
Please respond to "Apache Directory Developers List"