directory-dev mailing list archives

From Cimballi <cimballi.cimba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] JNDI search and types only
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:17:57 GMT
Hi,

There is a poperty to fix in order to return only attributes names :
env.put("java.naming.ldap.typesOnly", "true");
More information here :
http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/tutorial/ldap/misc/index.html

The * attribute means all + operational attributes
The + attribute means all + operational attributes + all others

Cimballi