directory-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Eve as a proxy to an existing LDAP server - Interceptor HOW-TO
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:27:00 GMT
I thinkyou are confusing interceptors and contexts.  An interceptor is
something that sits between the protocol stack and the context (just
as a servlet filter sits between the container and the servlet/jsp).
You want to look at implementing a custom partition, which is covered
in the wikis.

You are correct in your assertion that you do not need to worry about
schema (for the most part) when proxying a remote directory.

Marc