directory-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Client library
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:12:59 GMT
Novell re-packaged it and donated it to openldap.  It's based on the
mozilla SDK (which isn't maintained anymore).  There is also an IETF
package that doesn't have any Novell branding (though I don't know of
any novell "specific" functionality that goes outside of LDAP
standards.  For instance there is support for numerouse controls that
eDirectory supports, but controls are part of the standard).

Marc