directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: apache error
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:04:32 GMT
Nedumpillil, Vicas wrote:

>The following used to work in apache-ds 0.9
>In 0.9.2   EnvKeys seems to be eliminated.

That is correct we use configuration beans to configure the server
programatically now.  Take a look at StartupConfiguration.

> 	import org.apache.ldap.server.jndi.EnvKeys;
>   	Hashtable env = new Hashtable();
>   	env.put(EnvKeys.WKDIR, ldapWorkDir);
>             env.put(EnvKeys.WKDIR, "c:\ldapWorkDir");
>             env.put(EnvKeys.LDAP_PORT, String.valueOf(port));

We are using a temporary XML based file format for now until we start
storing configuration settings within the server itself under the
ou=system naming context.  Take a look at the server.xml file within
main subproject of apacheds.

Alex