directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject [Fwd: Please rate ApacheCon talks]
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 22:36:40 GMT
Hi, Directory committers,

Alex, Trustin, and I have submitted talks for ApacheCon US 2005.  I have
listed, below, the talks we have submitted and we would appreciate it if
committers would take a moment to review our abstracts and vote for the
talks if you think they are a good idea.  I have attached the original
email which discusses the voting site (http://ApacheCon.com/) and process.

The talks are:

Alex Karasulu, Trustin Lee, Enrique Rodriguez:
2005/US SD1501 The Vision Driving the Apache Directory Server

Alex Karasulu:
2005/US SD1510 Embedding Apache Directory Server into Applications

Trustin Lee:
2005/US SD1506 Introduction to MINA
2005/US SD1511 New Interceptor Mechanism of Apache Directory Server

Enrique Rodriguez:
2005/US SD1502 Secure single-sign-on with Apache Directory and Apache
Kerberos
2005/US SD1503 Apache Directory and the OSGi Service Platform
2005/US SD1504 Understanding the Kerberos Protocol

Enrique