directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: server.properties vs. server.xml
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:06:43 GMT
Stefan Zoerner wrote:

> Hi all!

Hi Stefan,

The vendorName attribute is already there in the RootDSE or at least it
should be.

Yeah the doco is not up to date.  We need to get on this soon but we
will have yet more changes where this format might go away with the
advent of osgi.  Hence the reason why there was no time invested in the
doco updates.

Alex