directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Baumgarten <jbaumgar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Eve as a proxy to an existing LDAP server - Interceptor HOW-TO
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:49:53 GMT
Alex, I'm totaly new to ApacheDS and and I don't really see where to
go with your solution. I mean do I just need to do what you suggest
and launch the server (as explained on the web site) and it will do
the trick ? I believe that would only allow using ApacheDS as one (1)
proxy server, meaning that I can't use the same ApacheDS server to
proxy multiple LDAP servers or even use it jointly as an LDAP server.

Regards,
Jerome