directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Baumgarten <jbaumgar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Eve as a proxy to an existing LDAP server - Interceptor HOW-TO
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:26:28 GMT
Maybe I missed your point. Do you mean to provide my own implementation of
javax.naming.ldap.LdapContext to the application accessing the LDAP server ?
Or do you suggest to write my own custom partition and then go with
JDNI to access the existing LDAP server ?

Anyway, would it be that hard if I wanted to write an LDAP context to
make Eve act as a proxy server ?

Jérôme