directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Kirill Kovalenko" <>
Subject RE: vs. server.xml
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:59:48 GMT

> The vendorName attribute is already there in the RootDSE or at
> least it should be.

Yes, vendorName attribute is here and we've already made necessary changes
in our code to support Apache DS detection. However there is no
vendorVersion attribute. It would be nice to have them both so we not only
can detect and display vendor but the version as well.
Sincerely yours,

Kirill Kovalenko
Product Manager
Softerra LLC