directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Client library
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 13:37:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking for a good LDAP Java client library and I'd like to use
Apache stuff, if at all possible. Looking around on
directory.apache.org I couldn't understand whether there is something
usable already, and couldn't find anything in the latest distributed
version (0.9 I think). My needs are quite basic: I just need to create
and update entries in an LDAP repository used for storing user
credentials. If something is available, I could invest some time
towards developing it further.

	Thanks in Advance,

		Ugo

P.S.: I'm not subscribed to this list, so I would be grateful if you
could Cc: me in your replies. I will certainly subscribe if necessary.

--
Ugo Cei
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/