directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LDAP] Adding a value to an attribute
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 08:59:04 GMT
On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 10:44 +0200, Ugo Cei wrote:
> Il giorno 09/ago/05, alle 10:37, Emmanuel Lecharny ha scritto:
>
> > Well, any class with a main could help, I suppose. We will have, at
> > some
> > point, to create a full regression test for apacheds, so even if it's
> > not Junited, it will be helpful.
>
> OK, I will try to write a standalone test and attach it to JIRA,
> together with the necessary library.

Hum, we may not need the library at all. In my mind, it could be
something above JNDI, or a JMeter scenario, ... whatever you want ! The
idea is just to have something that helps to debug it asynchronously
(you know that we are doing it at night ;).

I don't want you to feel like I'm pushing you, however. If you have no
time to do it, this is NOT a problem at all.

> 	Ugo

Thanks a lot, again !

Emmanuel