directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LDAP] Adding a value to an attribute
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 17:22:01 GMT
> > It may be a good thing to switch to 0.9.2, just to check if the bug
> > still occurs. Maybe is it already the version you are using?
>
> I got version 0.9 from http://cvs.apache.org/dist/directory/apacheds/
> Is there a newer version available?

Hum, I made a mistake. The 0.9.2 is not out already, but the 0.9.1
exists. It's not easy to find it, I must admin :(

http://mirrors.isc.org/pub/apache/directory/binaries/

Be aware that the configuration has change, it now use an XML file instead of a text file.
The best thing is to get the file on SVN :
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/directory/apacheds/tags/release-0.9.1/main/server.xml?rev=226451

> > May be you should add a relevant new issue in JIRA ? ;-)
> >
> > And it would be very kind if you could add a testcase, it saves time
> > !!!
>
> I will surely do, if I can confirm the bug. I intend to test the same
> code against OpenLDAP before, to see if it behaves as expected.

You are a wize man ! But even if it's not a bug, the test case could be
interesting to add in the tests that are run. It's up to you !

> 	Ugo

Emmanuel