Hi Trustin, I have built a protocol router on top of mina
and it generally runs very well.
I have found that when I fire up about 100 threads and pound on it with my
load testing client that I do get a few lost packets that never make it to
the mina server process. I did a tcpdump and found that the server
machine is issuing tcp resets on the packets that are not showing up.
Not sure why yet. I assume that it's some tcp parameters I need to bump
up on the linux box but I thought I would check with you to see if there
are any tunable parameters in the mina framework or in the jvm that you
know of that I should check.