2005/7/7, Vinod Panicker <vinod.p@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I asked my friends to run tests with log messages, and I found the problem.
> I checked in the fix.  The new code has been tested with 2-way Windows and
> 2-way SPARC machones.  Could you try again?

Testsuite: org.apache.mina.filter.ThreadPoolFilterRegressionTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 14.891 sec

Seems like your fix did the trick.  Any other
permutations/combinations to be tested?

None yet.  Do you have any ideas about testing methodology?

To Julien and Frederik,

Please run the test and give us the result. :)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/