Hi all,

I checked in the test case called ThreadPoolFilterRegressionTest in:

'trunk\src\test\org\apache\mina\filter' directory.

This test doesn't run in Maven because I excluded it due to the time it takes. (about 10 seconds in AMD64 3200+)

Volunteers, please test the test case in your multiprocessor machines.  If test passes, try to increase the number of loops and active sessions by modifying the source code.  (The modification is fairly simple; just increase the length of 'sessions' array and outer loop)

Thanks in advance,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/