Hi Tony,

2005/7/5, Tony Blanchard <bltony@wanadoo.fr>:
Hi all,

I found my problem and it is not really what I was looking for at first.
It seems that my old disk working directory for apacheds implies the
stack trace you saw in my precedent mail.
If I rename the repository, apacheds creates a new repository and starts
well...

Is it normal and do I have to recreate all the objects I had in the
precedent database files ?

Class names have been changed since the recent changes on apacheDS unfortunately.  We need to make our storage binary-compatible, but it isn't yet.  This is the very problem of Java Object Serialization.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/