directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Burmester <...@plushpix.com>
Subject Re: [MINA][survey] Who uses MINA for what?
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 01:03:31 GMT
We are using mina at a telco to route low level protocol packets
to a third party.  We already had a soap and also a corba interface but
for speed purposes we are trying out a lower level protocol and
we needed a gateway of sorts to route messages between our cluster of
servers and the third party's servers.

I had been planning on using nio and some aspects of seda but finding mina
was a real treat as it saved a lot of time, is well written and
gets more testing than our in house qa would be able to cover.

The speed and stability of our app on top of mina has been excellent.

We are running into the same issue with the interface migration from 0.7
to 0.9.  We were mostly through with testing so we are deploying on 0.7.3
and will most likely migrate to 0.9 with our release next month.

Alex.