directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Burmester <...@plushpix.com>
Subject Re: losing packets when load testing my mina app
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:10:32 GMT
I think I have isolated the problem to a firewall
between the two machines I am using.  If I look at traffic dumps from both
the client and the server, I see the resets as originating from the client
when I look at the server's dump but when I look at the client dump I see
no resets, I just see no acknowledgement of the packet so the client does
a few tcp retransmissions of the packet which the server then ignores
because of the reset.

This was confirmed by running the load test client on another machine on
the same subnet and no resets were triggered.

Thanks for helpful pointers all.

Alex.