directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianmaria Clerici" <gcler...@bridgestream.com>
Subject RE: Next version of apache LDAP server
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 21:48:35 GMT

I understand that.

I am just trying to plan what version to use for our November release.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lecharny [mailto:elecharny@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 2:47 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: Next version of apache LDAP server

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 14:21 -0700, Gianmaria Clerici wrote:
> When is the next version (after 0.9) of the Apache LDAP server going
> to be available ?

Hi ! Thanks a lot for your interest in ApacheDS.

A quick answer will be : as soon as it will be ready ;)

A second thought : if you mean a 1.0 version, then it will take a little
bit longer ..

The more you will use the current version, the more bugs we will be able
to fix. So, it's also up to you : use the 0.9, shakes it, reports bugs,
we will do our best to release fast a 0.9.1, 0.9.2, then a 1.0-alpha,
then ...

cheers,
Emmanuel